23. nov. 2011

a little bit of everything


I enjoy exploring and reading different blogs, since to me, this is the way of finding and discovering new people, different view points and things that interest me. It is not important from which part of the Earth are we, because similar interests connect us. Everything beautiful, that triggers our minds to be creative. I tend to avoid anything and everything connected to world problems and politics, because there is simply too much of it everywhere I look.
I like to think positive. Thinking positive every day gives me energy and impetus to find joy in life and sense in everything I dos. I appreciate every photo from a morning walk, a beautiful view from your bedroom window, even a cold and rainy day... I like repainted chairs, new wall setting, built of  cute pictures; I enjoy reading about sewing, painting, knitting, basically anything creative. It is beautiful to see amazing products, made by us, not by poor children in the third world... It is a pleasure to me, to give a breath of new life to an old and discarded piece of furniture as it is to sew a new bed spread for my daughters...

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar